Marinos Katsas Liaskos Law Firm (MKL) is a boutique Law firm that offers highly specialized legal services with a strong focus on commercial and business law. As our business is currently expanding, we are seeking for self-motivated and ambitious senior and mid-level/junior associates with a genuine interest in law, to join our dynamic team.
To be considered for the Senior Associate role, you must be qualified as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece with more than 8 years of experience in public procurement and/or construction law and/or project finance. Work experience in a combination of the above fields, will be highly appreciated.
The Senior Associate candidate must have the experience and ability to:
• Be a part of the leading team supporting clients in PPP/PFI projects, both local and international
• Provide advice to clients (being either tendering authorities or public tender participants) in relation to procurement law issues, with minimum supervision
• Represent clients mainly in procurement law litigation and draft relevant objections, briefs etc. with minimum supervision
• Participate in the drafting of tender documents and relevant contracts, incl. concession or PPP agreements
• Draft, review and negotiate financing agreements and/or construction contracts, incl. EPC contracts
• Review work prepared by mid-level/junior associates of the Firm
To be considered for the Associate role, you must be qualified as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece with at least 4 and up to 6 years of work experience in public procurement and/or construction law and/or project finance.
During your tenure as an Associate you will demonstrate and further develop the ability to:
• Participate in PPP/PFI projects, both local and international
• Provide advice to clients (being either tendering authorities or public tender participants) in relation to procurement law issues
• Represent clients mainly in procurement law litigation and draft relevant objections, briefs etc.
• Participate in the drafting of tender documents
• Participate in the drafting, review and negotiation of construction agreements, incl. EPC contracts
• Participate in meetings with clients
• Draft newsletters on various procurement, construction and state aid law issues
For both roles the following skills and competencies are required:
Master of Laws (LL.M) from a prominent university in Greece or abroad
Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
Impeccable work ethics
Team oriented, with strong communication skills
Thinking outside the box
Our Firm offers a competitive remuneration package and the prospect of professional advancement in a friendly and easy-going work environment.
If you believe your profile would be a good match to any of the above roles, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Lawyer: Procurement & Projects”.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that the personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be deleted. Only candidates who meet the requirements of the relevant job description shall be contacted. Candidates not notified within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Candidates who will be contacted, may be asked for further information as part of our screening process.