Junior Associate Lawyer (Civil Law – CL0123)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international firm with 390 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece provides a full range of legal services for both corporations and individuals. Andersen Legal focus on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
• University degree in Law.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in handling civil law and compulsory enforcement cases.
• Fluency in legal English & Greek both verbal and written.
• Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV to hr@gr.Andersenlegal.com (mention the code CL0123 in the title)