The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Participating in GDPR and DPO/DPO support Projects
• Providing legal support to the company’s GDPR consultant team
• Performing legal research on Data Protection and Commercial Law issues.
• Participating in the drafting of Data Protection Impact Assessments
• Drafting legal opinions on complicated Data Protection Law issues.
Required Skills & Experience
The candidate must have the following skills and education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Law
• Postgraduate studies in Law
• 3-8 years of work experience in a similar position
• Deep-rooted general legal knowledge and thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both the Greek and English Language
• Ability to work efficiently in multiple projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Multitasking capabilities
The following will be highly appreciated:
• Postgraduate degree in the field of Data Protection, Human Rights, or EU Law.
• Additional language skills
• Good knowledge of the Greek DPAs, CJEU and ECHR case-law
• Experience in reviewing commercial contracts
• Litigation Experience
• Legal Research Experience
• Experience in co-operating with companies from various market sectors.
Είδος ΑγγελίαςΝομικός Σύμβουλος