We believe that technology provides the solutions for the greatest challenges of our time. Technology is made by people –it’s up to us to lead the change and create impact. This is how we give innovation a meaning. This is technology with purpose.
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow (for society).
As a trainee at Siemens you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Do you want to seize this opportunity?
Create a better tomorrow with us.
• Be an active member of Siemens Legal Team
• Handle legal administrative topics
• Provides junior level legal support to the Legal Team and internal customers
• Administer local internal Siemens Social Network
• Get an overview of different work areas of Legal and Compliance
What you need to bring with you
• Law School Graduate, fulfilling the 18-month internship required for the Bar Association admission
• Expected degree grade 7.00 or above
• Fluent in Greek and English both written and spoken. Knowledge of German will be considered as an asset
• Ability to work in an open space environment
• Teamwork and good communication skills
• Growth Mindset: Desire to continuous learning, comfortable with ambiguity, willingness to unlearn and relearn
What can we further offer?
• Multinational environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth
• A friendly, inclusive and dynamic environment where curiosity is highly appreciated
• Continuous hard and soft skills training and development through global platforms
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application until 27.06.2022, in the following link: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/320735?lang=en-us&sourceType=PREMIUM_POST_SITE
Είδος ΑγγελίαςΑσκούμενος/η δικηγόρος