We are the Greek Branch of a Global Real Estate Investment Group (Delsk Group) with offices in the center of Athens, promoting real estate to local and international investors. The Company is seeking for:
Mid-Senior Ιh House Lawyer, being member of the company’s Legal department in Athens.
• Check of Legal Framework of Real Estate
• Legal Due Diligence of properties
• Preparation of legal reports, agreements and contracts
• Legal support to company’s engineer and sales department
• Negotiations with all involved parties
• Supervision of all relevant procedures in Public authorities and Land registries
• Coordination of property purchase & sale contracts with public notaries
• Residence permit application and communication with the immigration office for international investors
• Judicial experience in civil and property law
• Legal research
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS – REQUIREMENTS
• University Degree in Law.
• At least 6 year of relevant Experience is essential.
• Knowledge in Real Estate Law
• Strong research skills on Real Estate & Commercial Law and Regulations.
• Excellent command of MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills in Greek & English, both written and spoken.
• Organized, commercially minded, fast learner with flexible attitude and able to work in fast- paced international business environment
• Team oriented personality.
• Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
• Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
• Career opportunities within an international business environment.
Please send us your detailed CV in English with (Ref: LA-0622)