Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international legal and tax consulting firm with 167 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece provides a full range of legal services for both corporations and individuals. Andersen Legal focuses on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work make all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
We are looking for a ‘wizard’ who has the ability to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Degree in Law.
• LLΜ in European Union Law, preferably in the fields related to regulation.
• Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legal framework and prior 3-6 years relevant experience in the field of data protection laws including:
Participation in project management.
Provision of legal advice with regards to regulatory obligations and compliance.
Customer representation before regulatory authorities.
• Excellent command of Greek and English language
• Admission to the Bar Association and license to practice law in Greece.
• Strong sense of commercial understanding, and business orientation.
• Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the lawyer they want to be.
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the code CR0220.