Marinos | Petroulias & partners is a boutique Law firm that offers highly specialized legal services with a strong focus on commercial and business law, as well as state aid, concessions & public procurement. As our business is currently expanding, we are seeking for a self-motivated and ambitious Senior Associate with a genuine interest in law in the field of Corporate & Commercial, to join our team.
To be considered for the role, you must be qualified as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece with more than 6 years of experience in Corporate and Commercial Law.
The Senior Associate candidate must have the experience and ability to:
• Be a part of the leading team supporting clients in Corporate and Commercial law matters, including corporate transformations, asset deal transactions or M&A projects
• Handle and advise on company formations and day-to-day corporate matters
• Draft, review, negotiate and advise on commercial contracts for clients in various industries
• Review work prepared by junior associates of the Firm
Previous exposure to PPP project work and relevant financing agreements, will be highly appreciated.
For above role the following skills and competencies are required:
• Master of Laws (LL.M) from a prominent university in Greece or abroad
• Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
• Impeccable work ethics
• Attention to detail
• Team oriented, with strong communication skills
• Thinking outside the box
Our Firm offers a competitive remuneration package and the prospect of professional advancement in a friendly and easy-going work environment.
If you believe your profile would be a good match to the above role, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Vacancy: Corporate and Commercial”.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that the personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be deleted. Only candidates who meet the requirements of the relevant job description shall be contacted. Candidates not notified within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Candidates who will be contacted, may be asked for further information as part of our screening process.