AP & Generalis Law Firm is currently looking for a Senior Associate (m/f) to join our team. AP & Generalis is a constantly growing Law Firm with offices in the center of Athens and has a strong international orientation with a diversified portfolio of corporate and private clients. You will be joining a young and dynamic team of lawyers and work on a wide variety of transactions in the fields of commercial and corporate law, as well as litigation and real estate.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
To apply for this position, candidates must have:
· a Law Degree from a Greek University.
· a Postgraduate Degree (LL.M.) in the fields of Corporate, Commercial or Business law shall be considered a plus.
· qualification as an attorney-at-law in Greece
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Commercial and Corporate Law and Litigation
· Significant experience in Real Estate transactions shall be appreciated.
· Extensive professional experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
· Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
· Good knowledge of the German language (on a postgraduate studies level) shall be considered a major asset.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Team oriented approach with a strong professional and client-oriented work ethic.
· Ability to work with international clients and draft commercial agreements in English language.
· Computer literacy.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours and an excellent working environment.
ΓλώσσεςΕλληνικά, Αγγλικά, Γερμανικά